Thursday, April 29, 2010

currently

Currently.....................

Sick, Happy and Sad

Work, Family and Love

Why this six things always influence me???
but i think without them, my life will be bored...^^

April is the month that not good for me...
cause i broke up with Yorick this month and get sick this month...
However, they will be a good news cause i get 5 star Nominee...lolz...
But i need to add oil cause i have strong competitors among this 1st Quaters...
JIA YOU!!!!

Love...I love one people that not belongs to me in this century..what can I do??? just need to
Keep it inside bottom of my heart....although is tough...
However, I will appreciate him be with me since we know each others....

Thanks for support and care me whenever my mood is down or happy! thanks for cheer up me during upset......really really like you so much....

really...." Like YOU more than I imagine"

However, need to control my feelings!

Work.....need to add oil in my current career! need to get in 5 star awards although i have strong competitors.

Sick still not yet recover!!! When can I be strong?? i think i should not have any bad thinking! If i have, i don know when can i recover from it?? is really a long time!!!

Anyway my current goals will be:

Buy my dream car- Toyota Vios,

Goals of career- 5 Star Awards

Enjoying my single life and recover from sick and negative thinking!

xoxo....Li Hung, you can do it!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment